- Explore the natural landmarks of southern Iceland on the Golden Circle tour
- Visit Geysir, Gullfoss, and Thingvellir National Park
- Stop by the Friðheimar greenhouse cultivation centre
- Travel in a climate-controlled coach
- Learn about the history, ecology, and geology of the area from your local guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at BSI Bus Terminal. Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at the Geysir geothermal area, home to the Strokkur geyser, which erupts with a 98-foot (30-meter) column of boiling water every few minutes. Continue to Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most impressive waterfalls, where the Hvítá River cascades into a 105-foot (32-meter) crevasse.
In Thingvellir National Park (Þingvellir), see the fields of verdant moss and the gash in the earth where the Eurasian and American tectonic plates are pulling apart.
Visit the Friðheimar greenhouse, where organic produce is grown using the power of the earth's geothermal heat. Learn about the growing process and taste some of the fruits of the farmers' labor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember to dress warmly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms