- Morning or afternoon whale watching cruise from Dalvik
- Spot humpback whales, minke whales, and white-beaked dolphins in their natural environment
- Try your luck fishing along Iceland’s north coast
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ of freshly caught fish onboard your boat
- Choice of different departure times throughout the day
- No experience necessary: suitable for all ages and abilities
Departure & Return
All our tours depart from Dalvik Harbor and the departure time is displayed on your voucher/confirmation. Meeting point: Arctic Sea tours ticket office in Dalvik village (next to N1 petrol station) We recommend arriving no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
What To Expect
Then, try your luck fishing along the coast, and pick up expert sea angling tips used by Icelandic fishermen. Finally, as you set off back to shore, cook up your freshly caught fish and tuck into a delicious barbecue lunch onboard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour has different starting times depending on day and season.
- Meeting point: Arctic Sea Tours ticket office, Hafnarbraut 22, 620 Dalvík
- Please make sure to arrive to the meeting point no later than 20 minutes prior to your departure time
- We recommend that you bring warm clothes, hats and gloves with you on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms