- Spend the morning on a whale-watching boat trip
- Enjoy an afternoon touring Iceland's geological attractions
- Visit the Gullfoss waterfall and the Geysir hot springs
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Keep watch for minke and humpback whales, species known to frequent the local seas, and look for other local residents, like white-beaked dolphins, harbor porpoises and puffins.
After your cruise, dock at the harbor and enjoy an afternoon tour of Iceland’s land-based wonders. Drive first to the rugged, UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park, famous as the site of Iceland’s 10th-century parliament assemblies and as the meeting place of the American and Eurasian tectonic plates.
Continue to the Gullfoss Waterfall, one of Iceland’s most beautiful sights, and ogle the double-tier of cascades, before traveling on to the Geysir area to marvel at its bubbling pools, steam vents and the Strokkur geyser, a waterspout that can shoot up to 98 feet (30 meters) in height.
Your tour finishes in central Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Whale Watching and Golden Circle Combo Tour.