- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Items you will need to bring include: warm, wind and waterproof clothes, camera, and good hiking shoes (necessary for the Glacier Hike)
- If you do not have appropriate footwear, a rental pair will be available
- Minimum age is 10 years
- The glacier hike may be cancelled due to weather or safety reasons. In that case, other activities will be substituted when possible. Otherwise, a partial refund will be given
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by South Coast Waterfalls, Black Bach & Glacier Adventure | Small Group Day Tour.