8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from / to the airport
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hiking rhodes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion hiking for groups of 8 days on the island of Rhodes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion hiking for groups of 8 days on the island of Rhodes?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion hiking for groups of 8 days on the island of Rhodes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion hiking for groups of 8 days on the island of Rhodes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodes4WD Tours - DodecaneseSporting Events - DodecaneseNature and Wildlife - DodecaneseMulti-day Tours - DodecaneseExtreme - DodecaneseWalking Tours - Dodecanese4WD Tours - MarmarisSporting Events - MarmarisNature and Wildlife - MarmarisMulti-day Tours - MarmarisExtreme - MarmarisWalking Tours - Marmaris4WD Tours - SarigermeSporting Events - SarigermeNature and Wildlife - SarigermeMulti-day Tours - SarigermeExtreme - SarigermeWalking Tours - SarigermeCategory
Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumThrone of HeliosAnthony Quinn BayMandraki HarbourPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Archaeological Museum of RhodesSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Filerimos HillWaterpark RhodesTsambika BeachAfandou BeachBee MuseumSymi IslandAncient KamirosKritinia CastleRhodes Wine CountryProfitis Ilias