Departure & Return
If you're coming to meeting point by yourself - meet our representative at the day of the trip just outside the entrance of Benetton shop from 9:00 till 9:45. Look for a guy wearing a red t-shirt with Half Price Tours logo on it. He will give your boarding pass and show you the way to the boat.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Half Price Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is full day trip so be prepared to be out all day but its worth doing with a stop at the beautiful St Georges Bay and then a few hours in Symi itself." See review
- "Best day trip from Mandraki Harbour/Rhodes Town Symi Island,what a beautiful place to visit Highly recommended" See review
- "Boat journey is lovely but it is long and was rocky for large portions so not for those with seasickness!" See review