8 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation on the gullet, crew, fuel, harbour fees, transit log, cleaning, service.
Non alcoholic drinks (coke, lemonade, juice, soda water and bottled water 10:00-22:00).
Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival.
5% tip per passenger for the crew, entrance fees, optional land tours and personal expenses
Please bring beach towels for use on deck.
Guests need to have their own individual travel insurance.
WiFi is available 08:00-09:00 and 18:00-19:00.
Departure & Return
Afstralias 124, Rodos 851 00, Greece
In the Marina at the Office of RODITIS YACHTING
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roditis Yachting Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 8-Day Boat Cruise from Rhodes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 8-Day Boat Cruise from Rhodes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 8-Day Boat Cruise from Rhodes?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 8-Day Boat Cruise from Rhodes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 8-Day Boat Cruise from Rhodes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodesShore Excursions - DodecaneseMulti-day Tours - DodecaneseWater Tours - DodecaneseMulti-day Cruises - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - MarmarisMulti-day Tours - MarmarisWater Tours - MarmarisMulti-day Cruises - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisShore Excursions - SarigermeMulti-day Tours - SarigermeWater Tours - SarigermeMulti-day Cruises - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeCategory
Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesSymi IslandThrone of HeliosAquarium of RhodesAnthony Quinn BayNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Ancient KamirosSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Mandraki HarbourWaterpark RhodesAfandou BeachBee MuseumProfitis IliasArchaeological Museum of RhodesKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumTsambika BeachMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Rhodes Wine CountryKritinia Castle