- Explore eastern Rhodes on a full-day private hike tour from Rhodes Town
- Guided trek: ensure you see the scenic highlights without getting lost
- Hike to a monastery, swim at a beach, and eat lunch at a woodland spring
- Includes lunch, guiding, and Rhodes Town area hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Not recommended for children aged 10 and under
- Operated by a guide in english and french (upon request)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- A maximum of seven people per booking. It is offered for more than 7 persons, pricing upon request.
- Not recommended for participants with mobilty limitation
- Hiking Difficulty level: easy - moderate
- Length: 5 km (2 hours approx. of hiking)
- Duration: ~8 hours (totally)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour
- Sportswear, sunscreens, hats and a camera.
- Season: Recommended from April to end of June & September to early November. July and August are very hot, so it is recommended either very early in the morning or afternoon after 6pm with program adaptations
- It can be offered exclusively (privately) upon request for up to seven pax (no extra charges)
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RhodeTrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms