3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check off Rhodes top sights on this private, 3.5-hour tour of the Old Town. Following pickup from your hotel, travel through Rhodes New Town, where you’ll find the city’s best beach along with waterfront bars, packed bistros and upmarket boutiques. See the government buildings, the Church of the Annunciation and other modern landmarks along the Mandraki Esplanade. Then delve into Rhodes Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where you’ll tour the Palace of the Grand Master and enjoy free time to explore independently. Entrance fees are not included.
- 3.5-hour Rhodes city tour, led by a knowledgeable private guide
- See modern city sights such as Mandraki Esplanade and the deer statues by Mandraki Port
- Admire sweeping island views from the vantage point of Monte Smith
- See the sights of Rhodes' UNESCO-listed Old Town including Porte d'Amboise and the Street of the Knights
- Visit Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes and tour its public rooms
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and learn about the sights that interest you most
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fee to Palace of the Grand Masters (6 euro)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We may pick you up from your hotel in the city of Rhodes
- Terminal Portuario de Cruceros de Rodas, Akti Sachtouri, Rodos 851 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodian Tours | DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Rhodes City Including the Old Town and Palace of the Grand Masters?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Rhodes City Including the Old Town and Palace of the Grand Masters?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Rhodes City Including the Old Town and Palace of the Grand Masters?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Rhodes City Including the Old Town and Palace of the Grand Masters
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodesShore Excursions - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecaneseCity Tours - DodecaneseWalking Tours - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisCity Tours - MarmarisWalking Tours - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisHalf-day Tours - MarmarisShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeCity Tours - SarigermeWalking Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Ancient KamirosThrone of HeliosMandraki HarbourProfitis IliasKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumWaterpark RhodesTsambika BeachArchaeological Museum of RhodesKritinia CastleAfandou BeachSymi IslandAnthony Quinn BayRhodes Wine CountryMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Seven Springs (Epta Piges)Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Bee MuseumAquarium of Rhodes