4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When your cruise ship pulls into port at Rhodes, set out for a private shore excursion to the ancient village of Lindos. Travel along the island’s east coast then explore 4,000-year-old Lindos Acropolis (entrance fee at your own expense) with a personal guide at your side. Stroll past the Byzantine ruins and an Ancient Greek temple set against the Bay of St Paul. Customize your half-day itinerary to your interests, with a possible visit to the Church of the Ascension and more.
- 4-hour Rhodes shore excursion to the charming village of Lindos, led by a private guide
- Admire views of beaches and picturesque villages on the way to Lindos
- Explore Lindos Acropolis and see its Byzantine ruins as well as an Ancient Greek temple
- Ogle views of the Bay of St Paul from the top of the Lindos Acropolis
- Walk around Lindos village and head inside the Byzantine Church of the Ascension
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees to Lindos Acropolis (approx. 12 euros)
Departure & Return
Departure PointRhodes, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Traveler pickup is offered
In case that you stay in a hotel please inform us which hotel are you staying.
- Terminal Portuario de Cruceros de Rodas, Akti Sachtouri, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodian Tours | DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Rhodes Shore Excursion: Private Lindos Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodesShore Excursions - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisHalf-day Tours - MarmarisShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Symi IslandFilerimos HillThrone of HeliosWaterpark RhodesAfandou BeachBee MuseumArchaeological Museum of RhodesMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Mandraki HarbourAncient KamirosKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumProfitis IliasTsambika BeachNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesRhodes Wine CountryAquarium of RhodesAnthony Quinn BayKritinia Castle