- Full-day Rhodes shore excursion to Lindos and Rhodes Old Town, led by a private guide
- Walk around Lindos Acropolis and marvel at its ruins on a walking tour
- Have your camera ready to capture incredible views over the Bay of St Paul and discover the ruins of a Byzantine fortress
- Explore Rhodes Old Town and the intriguing Acropolis of Rhodes
- See top Old Town attractions including the Street of Knights and city gates of Porte d'Amboise
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointRhodes, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Traveler pickup is offered
- Terminal Portuario de Cruceros de Rodas, Akti Sachtouri, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodian Tours | DMC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Rhodes Shore Excursion: Private Lindos and Rhodes Old Town Tour.