Departure & Return
Enter the Mandraki Marina, (at Rhodes town center), and proceed past the restaurants and the three wind mills, to the end of the peer where the St Nickolas fort and lighthouse stands. Turn left. Our yacht "Thetis I" is approx. the 5th from the corner, and is the one with the large blue Bimini.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY THETIS CRUISES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Single day Sail boat cruise with swimming, snorkeling, drinks and snacks.