3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Riga’s Old Town and art nouveau architecture on a 3-hour walking tour with an informative guide. Stroll the cobbled Old Town lanes past gabled houses, and see highlights including the House of the Blackheads and St. Peter’s Church. Then, pass the Laima Clock tower, walk through Opera Park, and explore the art nouveau district, home to many buildings designed in the flamboyant, early 20th-century style. Admire Riga Opera House and the mansions along Albert Street, and visit the Art Nouveau Museum to learn about this artistic architectural movement.
- 3-hour walking tour of Riga Old Town and art nouveau district with a professional guide
- Explore the pretty Old Town with its cobbled lanes and pastel-painted houses
- See top Riga attractions such as Town Hall Square, the House of the Blackheads and more
- Visit the Art Nouveau Museum to learn about this artistic, early 20th-century architectural school
- Discover some of Riga’s greatest examples of art nouveau, including the buildings of Albert Street and Opera House
- Learn about Riga’s medieval history and why it later embraced the art nouveau style
- Popular choice with families and all ages
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Tickets to the Art Nouveau museum is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Riga - centrally located.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old Town And Art Nouveau Walking Tour Of Riga?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Old Town And Art Nouveau Walking Tour Of Riga
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRigaShore Excursions - VilniusCity Tours - VilniusWalking Tours - VilniusPorts of Call Tours - VilniusHalf-day Tours - VilniusShore Excursions - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - KaliningradCity Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradPorts of Call Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory
Small Guild (Maza Gilde) Tours & TicketsJauniela Street (Jauniela Iela) Tours & TicketsHouse of the Blackheads (Melngalvju Nams) Tours & TicketsLatvian National Opera (Latvijas Nacionala Opera un Balets) Tours & TicketsAlbert Street (Alberta Iela) Tours & TicketsRiga Castle (Rigas Pils) Tours & Tickets