Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once you arrive, you'll let your driver where and when to meet you for your safe, guaranteed ride home in 4 or 5 hours. You can enjoy the party without worrying about transportation. Your shuttle will bring you back to your hotel by midnight, but the party goes on until 2am, and later pickup options are available at an additional cost (payable direct).
Indulge in some traditional island food such as lobster and grilled seafood, accompanied by beer and rum (all food and drinks at your own expense). Then, hit the street-wide dance party, hosted by local island DJs spinning Caribbean tunes, until you decide you've eaten, drank, and danced your fill.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CHIC HOSPITALITY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands