8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests at Villa, vacation rentals and private homes can be picked up at the nearest hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- • Upon resumption of excursion services, the above established protocols for Transportation will be observed • Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask • Additionally, visitors will only be taken to attractions/restaurants/places of interest which have established and approved health and safety protocols. • Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals and will be required to use them with attention paid to prior embarking and disembarking the vehicle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Waterfall Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Waterfall Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Waterfall Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Waterfall Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocCap EstateGros IsletBus Tours - Cap EstateHiking - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstateFull-day Tours - Cap EstateBus Tours - CastriesHiking - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesFull-day Tours - CastriesBus Tours - SoufriereHiking - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereFull-day Tours - SoufriereCategory