4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the secrets of authentic Italian cuisine on this 4-hour family-friendly cooking class and learn to make some of Italy’s most famous dishes from an expert chef. Get hands-on making fresh pasta, pizza, and delicious sauces from scratch; sample Italian specialties such as bruschetta, Tiramisù; and tuck into your homemade creations, accompanied by a red wine tasting.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a red wine tasting session to accompany your class
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
create and eat your own pizza and cook it with the Chef in an authentic fire wood oven
Pasta dish 1
prepare and eat your own first pasta dish
Pasta dish 2
Prepare and eat your second pasta dish
taste our amazing Tiramisù
our famous tiramisù tasting is included
Pasta Making Cooking Class
Pizza Making Cooking Class
Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase but with moderation)
Departure & Return
00143 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian options are available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Once in Rome Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pizza and Pasta Master Class with Wine and Tiramisu on the ancient Appian Way?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pizza and Pasta Master Class with Wine and Tiramisu on the ancient Appian Way?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pizza and Pasta Master Class with Wine and Tiramisu on the ancient Appian Way?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pizza and Pasta Master Class with Wine and Tiramisu on the ancient Appian Way?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "I highly recommend this class, or honestly any class taught by these people." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - AssisiCategory
Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)La PietàQuartiere CoppedèPiazza di San CosimatoTrastevereEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Ponza Island Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Piazza della RotondaForum Boarium (Foro Boario)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)