- Cooking class in Rome with a professional chef
- Shop for ingredients at the famous Campo dei Fiori market
- Get hands-on as you learn to make pasta, dessert, and other Italian specialties
- Master tips and techniques from a professional chef
- Enjoy a home-cooked 6-course meal, including dessert and wine
- Enjoy a fun and educational experience, suitable for all abilities
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In fronte of the french embassy At 9:30 am
What To Expect
Enjoy a glimpse of typical Italian life as you explore the bustling marketplace and browse the colorful stalls. Listen as your guide explains the seasonal produce, herbs, and spices on sale and help select the meat, vegetables, and cheeses that you use in your cooking class.
Next, head to your cooking space for the day, an open-plan apartment in the heart of Rome’s Trastevere district, and set to work. Your cooking class is 100% hands-on and you learn to make fresh pasta from scratch, plus chopping the vegetables, blending the sauces and presenting the dishes.
Create three equally delicious pastas—a stuffed pasta, a long pasta, and a short-medium pasta—accompanied by 3 different sauces. That’s not all: prepare a second course of meat, a vegetable side dish, and an indulgent dessert. Along the way, master traditional techniques and pick up expert tips to help you recreate your favorite dishes back home.
Finally, sit down in the dining area to enjoy your home-cooked feast, accompanied by a selection of Italian wines. Your tour ends after lunch and you are given the recipes to take home with you.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please make a note of any dietary requirements in the Special Requirements box when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Federico Alessandri
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Chef in a Day - Cooking classes in Rome .