11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the sacred city of Assisi and the medieval hill town of Orvieto on this full-day private tour from Rome. Learn about the birth of the Franciscan movement as you explore the relics of UNESCO-listed Assisi. After lunch (own expense), continue to charming Orvieto to admire the magnificent Cathedral of Orvieto and hear stories of religious legends, Saints and miracles as you explore its hallowed halls.
- Full-day private tour of Assisi and Orvieto from Rome
- Visit the Franciscan relics of UNESCO-listed Assisi
- Marvel at the magnificent Orvieto Cathedral
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Live commentary on board
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation in town
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Private Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Piazza Farnese Piazza del CampidoglioChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Palazzo AltempsSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)La PietàLargo di Torre ArgentinaEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataPiazza della RotondaBioparcoVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)