- Get professional tips from your Italian chef instructor
- Dinner is included
- Suitable for both experienced and beginner cooks
- Learn skills that you can use later at home
Departure & Return
Pummare restaurant, right above " The Trionfale food market". On top of the graffiti stairs on the right side, you will find our huge terrace. Via Andrea Doria, 41m, Roma, RM, Italia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insideat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Become a Roman Masterchef: Pasta, Ravioli and Tiramisù class .