- Day trip to the island of Capri from Rome
- Learn the history and culture of Capri from your guide
- Free time to explore Capri at your leisure
- Traditional Italian lunch included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After passing through the picturesque Roman countryside, you will reach Naples to embark the ferry for the trip to Capri.
Once you get to this marvelous island you will meet your local guide, that will show you the local wonders of this exclusive summer venue.
You will be taken by boat to the amazing Blue Grotto (tidal conditions permitting).
Go ashore in Capri and sit down for a traditional Italian lunch then explore the island at your own pace during an afternoon of free time. Stroll down the narrow alleyways, snap photos of the Mediterranean-style buildings, and visit the local artisan shops. Pause in the plaza to take a break and admire the looming clock tower.
Board the return ferry back to Naples and, then, get back onboard our coach, to return to Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour does not operate in low season (fall and winter)
- Available languages: English, Spanish, German, French
- If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
- Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before starting time in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e Martiri near Metro A Line - Stop Repubblica
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Capri Island: Day Trip from Rome with the Blue Grotto.