Are you interested in?
Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini) Tours
42 Tours & Activities
3039 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5823 Tours & Activities
45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit the Capuchin Crypt, officially the Museum and Crypt of the Capuchin Friars, using a skip-the-line admission ticket. With timed entrance to the Crypt you’ll avoid the crowds in Rome. Follow a Blue Badge guide for a 45-minute tour through the underground chambers containing the bones of some 4,000 people amassed over five centuries.
- Timed entrance ticket with skip-the-line admission to the Capuchin Crypt
- Avoid the crowds of Rome on a 45-minute tour under the 500-year-old monastery
- Follow a Blue Badge guide to learn about the friars and their burials
- Discover the Crypt of the Three Skeletons, Leg Bones, Pelvises, and Skulls
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Blue Badge guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsCapuchin Crypt, Via Vittorio Veneto, 27, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gaudium travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Underground Rome:Capuchin Crypts And Museum Entrance Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Underground Rome:Capuchin Crypts And Museum Entrance Tickets?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Underground Rome:Capuchin Crypts And Museum Entrance Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 64164P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàLa PietàPalazzo AltempsChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Via Cola di RienzoSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Rainbow Magic LandBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaCaelian Hill (Celio)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Euroma2Via Sacra