Rome Private Tour (10hrs) with Skip the line Tkts & Licensed tour guide included
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Meet your driver right in the Civitavecchia port for a full-day tour in Rome. Maximize time with a comprehensive tour that includes visits to Palatine Hill, Circus Maximus, and the Trevi Fountain. Skip the line with premium access tickets to the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums. See landmarks like the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, and the Pantheon.
- Get picked up at the port for a full-day tour of Rome
- Customize the itinerary according to your interests
- Skip the line at the Colosseum and the Vatican
- See landmarks from Ancient Rome including the Pantheon
Private guided tour (2/3hrs) of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica
Skip the line tickets for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Skip the line tickets for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Pickup and Drop-off from Civitavecchia (under the ship)
Fully private tour with an English speaking driver (No groups)
Only Mercedes vehicles (E class, V class, Vito) equipped with air conditioning and all comforts.
Fees and Taxes
Customizable tour. You can ask your driver to change your destination (inside Rome) and your tour.
Food and drinks
Earphones_Eur 5,00 per person (more then 5 people). Mandatory inside the Vatican Museums.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver w/sign directly at the exit of your ship (No shuttle bus)
- Port of Civitavecchia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Private Tour (10hrs) with Skip the line Tkts & Licensed tour guide included?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Private Tour (10hrs) with Skip the line Tkts & Licensed tour guide included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 26786P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - OrvietoBus Tours - OrvietoPorts of Call Tours - OrvietoFull-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Ponza Island Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Campo de' FioriTrinità dei MontiBasilica di Sant'AgostinoEuroma2Basilica di Santa PrassedeOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Domus AugustanaBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Quartiere CoppedèLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Rainbow Magic Land