Departure & Return
At the green kiosk just outside the Colosseum metro station (downstairs exit). Representative holding a “MY CITY TOUR” sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware that ID is required for children under 18
- We recommend you to arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance
- Please avoid bringing large bags or backpacks. There are no storage facilities in Colosseum . Any kind of spray bottles and glass items are not allowed in side the colosseum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY My City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience