10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A fun and informative private tour driver
Pick up and drop off
All Fees and Taxes
Food & Beverage
Gratuities (entirely at the client’s discretion)
Wine Tasting - Additional Cost approx 20 € per person
Entry tickets to museums, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off travelers in any requested location in Rome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable casual
- During the day, you'll hear your private tour driver's fun explanations on what you will see. He will assist and guide you through the day, but will not enter sites directly with you.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Upon request, we can arrange a private wine tasting (Approx 20 Euros per person cash on the day of the tour). Just let us know!
- Alcohol is illegal for people under age 18
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cortona and Montepulciano Tour From Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cortona and Montepulciano Tour From Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cortona and Montepulciano Tour From Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cortona and Montepulciano Tour From Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cortona and Montepulciano Tour From Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchitecture Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataPiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Rome Via NazionaleLa PietàVilla MediciNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Piazza Farnese Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)