12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustle of the city and journey to Italy’s most celebrated wine districts during this scenic day trip to Tuscany. Visit family-run wineries and learn about centuries of wine-making traditions while strolling through the picturesque towns of Montalcino, Pienza, and Montepulciano. Tours are fully customizable, allowing you to choose between wine tastings and sightseeing visits, with add-ons like savory Tuscan lunches.
- A customizable day trip to the Tuscan countryside with exclusive wine tasting
- Sample regional varieties of reds and whites at family-run wineries and ancient farmlands
- Explore the scenic historic towns of Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano, plus UNESCO sites
- Opt to include a savory Tuscan lunch—with fresh products—for the VIP all-inclusive experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour. We do not combine groups
Meet your driver at yours hotel, B&B, private apartment, train station, airport
English speaking driver. Pick-up & Drop off included
Mercedes luxury vehicles (E class, V class, Vito or Sprinter)
Tasting of local wines with a personal somelier
Gratuities (not mandatory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver to your hotel, B&B, private apartment, train stations, airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Roma Urbe Airport, Via Salaria, 825, 00138 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscan Countryside VIP Private Tour (12hrs), Wine Tasting & Lunch included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscan Countryside VIP Private Tour (12hrs), Wine Tasting & Lunch included?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscan Countryside VIP Private Tour (12hrs), Wine Tasting & Lunch included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscan Countryside VIP Private Tour (12hrs), Wine Tasting & Lunch included?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Palazzo AltempsCapuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) TestaccioCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)ZoomarineBasilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Villa CelimontanaQuartiere CoppedèChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)