- Foodie and sightseeing tour of two Roman neighborhoods
- Sample local foods and wine
- Explore the city with an experienced guide
- Visit historic sites along the way
- Upgrade to a private tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at Piazza Mattei, 16, in front of the turtles fountain. Your guide will be holding a sign written "Food Tour".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking.
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten-free or vegan participants.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience