3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rome is full of ancient ruins, romantic viewpoints, and lively piazzas, and this morning tour takes in all of it. Cover more ground and make easy work of Rome’s famous seven hills on an e-bike. Along the way, stop to take photos of the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps and experience local life in Piazza Venezia and Piazza Navona.
- Photo opportunities at all of Rome’s most famous attractions
- E-bikes mean you can travel further without getting tired
- Experience local life in Rome as you pedal past piazzas
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
High quality e-bike
Mobile phone holder
Child seats: until 25 kg
Trailer bicycle for children (up to 10 years)
Departure & Return
Roma STARBIKE - e-Bike Tours & Rental , Via Capo d'Africa, 29, D, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
0,3 mi from the "Colosseo" Metro station (Line B)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma STARBIKE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning E-Bike Tour in Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Morning E-Bike Tour in Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning E-Bike Tour in Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning E-Bike Tour in Rome
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiMountain Bike Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
TrastevereDomus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Piazza della RotondaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)La PietàVilla TorloniaBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Paciotti SalumeriaPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Piazza Farnese Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Trajan's Column