- Beat the crowds and explore Vatican City on an early morning tour
- Visit the Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Listen to history of the Vatican from your informative guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 12 guests or less
Departure & Return
Address: Viale Vaticano n.100 - in front of "Caffè Vaticano" (Just across the street from the Vatican Museum) Directions: Viale Vaticano n.100 - in front of "Caffè Vaticano" The "Caffè Vaticano" is located on the opposite side of the street to the Vatican Museum Entrance. Public Transportation: · Metro Line A, Ottaviano Stop, is the closest metro/subway stop. Once you emerge from the metro, walk on Viale Giulio Cesare, turning left onto Via Leone IV. At the traffic light turn right onto Viale Vaticano. After 190 m (3-minute walk) and to the right, is the Meeting Point (From the Metro Stop to the Meeting Point it is a 6-7-minute walk). Dates: Daily except Sundays Return point: Tour ends in St. Peter's Basilica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: On rare occasions, St.Peter's Basilica may be closed without prior notice
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY RomaExperience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.