- Skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum in Rome
- Avoid standing in the long entrance lines at the monument
- Hear the history of the gladiator battles from a guide
- Explore the ground floor and second tier on your tour
- Choose from a selection of start times when you book
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.
This tour will finish inside of the Colosseum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.
- Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. It is recommended to arrive 20 minutes before your departure time If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Large bags are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Do not bring these items with you as there are no cloakrooms at the monument
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be advised that the Colosseum's capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure
- This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Near public transportation
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that from August 6th, 2021, all public museums in Italy will require all visitors above the age of 12 years old to show a valid ID and certification proving that you have either: Been vaccinated with an approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNtech, Astrazeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna) Been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs; Recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than six months old;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Italy Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms