- Take a 1.5-hour guided tour of the ancient Roman Colosseum
- Skip the long tickets lines and go through the Gladiator Entrance
- Learn about ancient Roman history, emperors, and the gladiators
- All entrance fees, headsets, and tour guides are included
Departure & Return
To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station. If you take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Walking down on Via Cavour, after a few minutes you need to turn left on Via degli Annabaldi. Still a few minutes walking and the first alley on you right end side is your destination: Via Frangipane , few meters ahead is number 30. Please bring Id- Passport Document to access the Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Departure timing may vary. Please check the timing on the tour option you booked to know at what time you have to be at the meeting place.
- If you arrive late you might lose the tour
- The meeting time might have a slight change. In this case we will inform you in advance
- Near public transportation
- Please note that due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for any persons with disabilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience