Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour private Rome sightseeing tour in a classic FIAT 500
- Cruise around the city in the back of a vintage Fiat 500 car
- Spot iconic sights like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, and the Trevi Fountain
- Visit the Garden of the Lovers or explore the Trastevere district
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- This private tour can be customized to your preferences
Departure & Return
Meeting point at our garage Park Colosseum, centrally located at only 200m from the Colosseum
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- No seat belts nor air bags in the cars
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not suitable for passenger weighting more than 100Kg or 220lbs
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome 500 exp.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms