- Rome Segway tour
- Cruise effortlessly around the city in far less time than a walking tour
- Marvel at ancient attractions like the Colosseum and Circus Maximus
- See baroque sights such as the Trevi Fountain
- Small-group tour limited to six people
Departure & Return
From Piazza Venezia, head for the Marcellus Theater (the building alike the Colosseum) leaving the Vittoriano (huge white building) on your left. Reach the Marcellus Theater and turn right. Go straight ahead following the street up to a square with the Turtles Fountain in the middle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years. Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Segways and Airwheels are not suitable for guests who weigh under 90 pounds (40 kilos) or over 250 pounds (115 kilos)
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Whoever does not meet these requirements shall not take the tour and will not be refunded
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wearing masks is not mandatory as it is an outdoor activity and social distancing is maintained all the time
- If you book audioguides, you may want to bring your personal headphones
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turtle Tour Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms