Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Take a break from the relentless pace of Rome with this exclusive spa visit in the heart of the city. Soak your cares away in the hot tub, relax in the chromotherapy shower, and unwind in the sauna before an exfoliating body scrub by the spa staff. Add on a massage treatment (own expense) or head straight to the pool for a leisurely aperitif.
- A relaxing spa visit for a respite from Rome's urban bustle
- Conveniently located in the city center to break up a day of sightseeing
- Reserved “wellness area” with hot tub, chromotherapy shower, and sauna
- A courtesy kit with slippers, robe, and disposable intimates for your visit
Saved to wishlist!
Each course includes a disposable courtesy kit with slippers, panties and bathrobe.
Departure & Return
Via degli Avignonesi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barberin Hills
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Massage and Private Spa
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Paciotti SalumeriaRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Castel GandolfoSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Castel Romano Designer OutletChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)TrastevereVilla TorloniaArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoPiazza di San CosimatoTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)