Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Vatican Museums night tour
- Small groups for personal service
- Reservations-only after hour access
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Plan on arriving to our meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance of your selected departure time. Meet our representative on the steps at Via Tunisi, located at the corner with Via Sebastiano Veniero. They will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Nibble snacks from an appetizer buffet and sip the drink of your choice in the Pinecone Courtyard, and enjoy warm, early-evening light as you explore the Vatican. The Sistene Chapel is especially stunning at night, when it’s lit from below with golden light. Visit the Gallery of the Tapestries and Candelabra, then see the Hall of the Maps, where Pope Julius II commissioned huge maps of the known world in the 16th-century.
In the Octogonal Court you’ll find classical sculptures from the collection of Pope Julius II della Rovere, some in the places they’ve occupied for 500 years. Visit the four Rafael Rooms: frescoes in the Papal apartments depict scenes from the bible and the classical world, and battles from the Crusades. On select Friday nights through the summer, classical music concerts are held. This tour concludes at the main entrance of the Vatican Museums.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and under are entitled to free access to the Vatican Museums (with proof of age)
- Children aged 6-18 are entitled to a reduced entry fee (see tour and ticket pricing) and must provide proof of age.
- Near public transportation
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Maximum group size is 20 people. (Group tour option only)
- At least 4 people are required for the group tour option to take place.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked start time. Tickets are time sensitive and we cannot accomodate late arrivals.
- Entrance into St. Peter's Basilica is separate from the Vatican Museums and is not included in your ticket. Entrance to the Basilica is free and does not require a ticket.
- You must show a "Green Pass" or equivalent to enter the Vatican Museums, attesting a completed vaccination cycle, negative test or recovery from COVID.
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff.
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums.
- You must bring your own mask.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands