- Skip-the-line tour of ancient Rome and the Colosseum
- Bypass the main entrance line at the ancient amphitheater
- Walk along the Colosseum tiers and learn about the gladiators
- Discover the temples and monuments of the Roman Forum
- Hear tales of ancient Rome and the Renaissance on Palatine Hill
Departure & Return
On arrival please head to the upper level exit of the Colosseum Metro Station, where you'll find our representatives wearing purple 'Crown Tours' shirts. Customers are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the activity start time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- ID may be required for entrance (especially for guests under the age of 18). Guests who show up without ID cannot be guaranteed entrance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crown Tours SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Even though you pay to skip the line if your party is less than 18 people apparently you go in the middle que, still had to wait an hour before getting in so be prepared!" See review
- "Is a great way to avoid the long lines and get insight into the historic sites." See review
- "Don't kid yourself that it's enough to walk or drive by this awesome structure." See review