11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The towns of Orvieto and Assisi are two of the most popular day-trip destinations from Rome, but visiting both in one day by bus or train is tedious. Skip the hassle and delays of public transportation and save hours on this private driving tour with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off. Explore the highlights of Orvieto with a guide and then continue on to Assisi to sightsee on your own.
- Time-saving transportation to visit Orvieto and Assisi in a single day
- Admire the Gothic cathedral and other treasures in Orvieto with a guide
- Free time in Assisi to visit the Basilica of St. Francis independently
- A private tour for a personalized itinerary and relaxed pace
Saved to wishlist!
11 hours English speaking private driver with private vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel
2 hours private guide in Orvieto
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Province of Rome , Province of Rome, Province of Rome, LazioThis activity will end right where it started.Your private driver will pick you up in your central located hotel in Rome
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a scarf: in case you are going to visit the Duomo of Orvieto your shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Your private driver will pick you up in your centrral located hotel in Rome
- Please note: wheelchair to access in car/minivan must be a foldable wheelchair only
- Please note: a limited number of infant seats available, please let inform us how many you need
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Barcelona Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orvieto and Assisi Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Orvieto and Assisi Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto and Assisi Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orvieto and Assisi Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Orvieto and Assisi Day Trip from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Welcome to RomeBioparcoBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Rome Via del CorsoHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Case Romane del CelioNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereVilla CelimontanaBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)