Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Pasta and ice cream cooking class
- Appetizer and glass of wine included
- Lunch included
- Private tour—only your group participates
Departure & Return
Our cooking classes take place in the Origano restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking classes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Pasta and Tiramisu Fun Cooking Master Class.