Departure & Return
The meeting point is the stop of the underground line A, Porta Furba. The precise point is the corner where there is a newsstand and a pharmacy. Crossing between via Tuscolana and via dei Fulvi.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
The tour will end at the Linea A Giulio Agricola metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TouRome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.