10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day away from Rome and travel to southern Tuscany and Pienza to visit a farm on this all-day tour. The small town of Pienza is known for its wine production and its food, especially pecorino cheese. Also visit a sheep farm where you will learn about cheese production.
- This tour is ideal for foodies and wine lovers
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- A wine tasting is included with the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and dropoff
Dedicated licensed local expert personal tour guide (in Private Option)
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
Montepulciano with Winery visit, Wine Tasting guided tour
Pienza town with Pecorino Cheese Tasting guided tour in a farm
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in Rome
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montepulciano and Pienza Tuscany Wine&Cheese Fullday from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Montepulciano and Pienza Tuscany Wine&Cheese Fullday from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montepulciano and Pienza Tuscany Wine&Cheese Fullday from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Montepulciano and Pienza Tuscany Wine&Cheese Fullday from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Piazza di San CosimatoLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Quartiere CoppedèPonza Island Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Piazza VeneziaBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Paciotti SalumeriaCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Rainbow Magic LandBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteVilla MediciCase Romane del CelioAncient RomeGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo)