3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Small-group tour of max 12 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
viale, Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Foro ItalicoBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Piazza Farnese Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Aventine Hill (Aventino)ZoomarineBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataPiazza NavonaVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)