- Visit the Museum of the Imperial Forums with a guide to optimize your time
- See art and artifacts excavated in Imperial Rome’s most important forums
- Admire views over the ruins and Piazza Venezia from the scenic terrace
- Explore the remains of historic shops lining an ancient Roman road
Departure & Return
Immediately under the statue of the Emperor Marcus Aurelius, in the middle of the square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It's mandatory to leave bags and backpacks in the checkroom
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience