- Priority access to tour the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill in one day
- Delve into the ancient world with the commentary of your dedicated guide
- Admire the Gladiator Entrance, where ancient warriors entered the arena
- A private experience to personalize the pace and depth of the tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is right in front of the Colosseum Metro B stop (Blue Line). Close by, you can see a Green Kiosk and a pine tree. You can find the guide holding a sign/flag with the company logo. Please remember to show up about 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
The tour ends in the Roman Forum. Alternatively, with a reverse tour, the end point can be at the exit of the Colosseum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From August 6th 2021 cultural sites in Italy will be legally required to ask their customers to show a "Green pass" (the health certificate is known in Italy, proves that the bearer has been fully vaccinated, has recovered from Covid-19 within the past six months, or has received a negative test result in the past 48 hours) before they’re allowed to enter. People from EU and Schengen zone countries, as well as the US, Canada, Uk Israel, and Japan, need to show equivalent health documents issued in their own country.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Walkers Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff