6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the urban bustle for a day on this 6-hour culinary tour of the Roman countryside. Travel along the ancient Appian Way through historic villages like Castel Gandolfo, Nemi and Frascati, stopping at vineyards and other gourmet destinations to indulge in local flavors. Taste excellent regional wines, specialty products like ‘porchetta,’ fresh-baked biscuits and creamy gelato while your guide shares insight into the history and culture of the beautiful landscape.
- 6-hour food and wine tour of the Roman countryside
- Taste regional wines at a vineyard
- Visit the pope's summer residence of Castel Gandolfo
- Sample specialty products like 'porchetta' cured pork and 'poppia' biscuits
- Indulge your sweet tooth with creamy gelato at an ice cream shop
- Learn about the area's history from a knowledgeable guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
Assistant during the entire trip
Wine cellar visit and wine tasting
Food tasting in a local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Small Group maximum 12 people (only 6 people per minivan)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Silvano Toti Globe TheatreBasilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaPonza Island Castel Romano Designer OutletTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Piazza BarberiniDomus AugustanaSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Cinecittà WorldRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)ZoomarineChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)