2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get first-hand experience making mosaics on this workshop with a master mosaicist. At a historical family-owned mosaic studio, work with local marble tiles to create traditional Roman mosaics. Learn about texture, composition, and marble tile cutting while hearing stories about the history of the craft. Take home your completed mosaic at the end of the workshop.
- Learn about the craft from a master mosaicist
- Work in a historical family-owned mosaic workshop
- Use local marble in your piece
- Hear about the history of mosaics in Rome
Saved to wishlist!
All natural and local marble tiles; to-go box; a frame; your own mosaic; hands-on mosaic lesson; coffee/tea/water.
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Urbana, 98 , Via Urbana, 98, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Studio Cassio - Arte del Mosaico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roman Mosaic Workshop?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Roman Mosaic Workshop?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Roman Mosaic Workshop?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Roman Mosaic Workshop
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 day 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoCraft Classes - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaCraft Classes - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - AssisiCraft Classes - AssisiCategory
Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Piazza VeneziaOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Via Cola di RienzoPiazza TrilussaEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Via GiuliaPorta MaggioreColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaPiazza del PopoloRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)