4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Photogenic, charismatic, and ancient, Rome’s historic center is a photographer’s dream—and the ultimate location for a photography tour. Set out at twilight, also known as the "blue hour", and get off the beaten path with award-winning professional photographer Marco Bulgarelli. Under his guidance learn practical techniques, visual perception, move and interact with your subject, practice special effects and more. This is a small-group tour, with a maximum of four people to ensure personal tuition.
- Capture Rome at its most picturesque on a twilight and night photography tour
- See historic Rome through the eyes of an award-winning local photographer
- Enjoy personalized tuition in a group no larger than four people
- Learn photography skills to improve your technique and build your travel albums
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Return to your hotel by car
Transport by private vehicle
It is possible to borrow one Canon 5D with 24-105mm.
Your partner/friend can accompany you for free (without camera)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for beginners, amateurs and advanced photographers
- Your partner/friend can accompany you for free (without camera)
- With a local professional photographer and teacher
- If it rains it’s even better, there’s more poetry
- You can change the date of the tour/workshop/photoshoot without additional costs
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended
- Transport by private vehicle
- During the tour we can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time
- Start time could change little bit, depending on the sunset time
- From November to March it starts at 5.00pm - From April to October it starts at 7.00pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Photo Tours in Rome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Night Photo Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Night Photo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Night Photo Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome Night Photo Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoPhotography Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaPhotography Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiPhotography Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Quartiere Coppedè Tours & TicketsPalatine Hill (Palatino) Tours & TicketsZoomarine Tours & TicketsSilvano Toti Globe Theatre Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Francesca Romana Tours & TicketsAntico Caffè Greco Tours & TicketsWelcome to Rome Tours & TicketsJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo) Tours & TicketsTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe) Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience) Tours & TicketsDomus Augustana Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina Tours & TicketsTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello) Tours & TicketsCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Spagna Tours & TicketsTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano) Tours & TicketsSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace) Tours & TicketsTrinità dei Monti Tours & Tickets