- Learn from your professional art historian guide
- A fun tour for both first-time and repeat visitors to Rome
- See a different side of Rome, different from the most common tours
- Best suited to active travelers without mobility issues
Departure & Return
The meeting point will be in front of Piramide Cestia, a big white pyramid you’ll see just outside the METRO PIRAMIDE, Line B. Please check the instructions your tour guide will be waiting for you with a sign saying “JOY OF ROME”, in front of the big white pyramid. Important: please be on time :-)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joy of Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience