Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet us at the base of this towering column holding a WHITE Carpe Diem Rome flag. You can spot it from a mile off.
Piazza Navona is arguably Rome's most famous square. Multiple restaurants line the square if you want to take a table with a view. No need for dinner reservations for this night! Let us point you in the direction of Rome's finest eateries, bars, and rooftop terraces in the neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Diem Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms