- A street photography tour to capture the unique spirit of Rome
- A professional photographer guide to improve your technique
- Stops to shoot in some of Rome’s most eclectic outdoor spaces
- Choice of early morning or late afternoon workshop for the best light
Departure & Return
Number 19, 23, 32, 34, 40, 62, 81, 87, 115, 271, 280, 492, 590, 982, 990 buses have stops near St. Peter's church and Castel Sant’Angelo. The closest metro stop to Ponte Sant'Angelo is Ottaviano (line A). I strongly suggest taking a cab.
Piazza Trilussa is one the most famous squares of Trastevere, in between Lungotevere Farnesina and Lungotevere Raffaello Sanzio, right opposite Ponte Sisto.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, French, Italian, basic Spanish)
- A maximum of 2 people per booking, unless, upon special arrangements the tour is taken by a family or a group of friends..
- Upon specific, timely and precise request the service can design an alternative itinerary to make the photography tour wheelchair accessible
- Arrangements can be considered for non photographing spouses, partners & children coming as guests.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RomePhotoFuntours Giulio D'Ercole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff