3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycle around the city on this 3-hour tour of classic Rome – an ideal choice for first-time visitors. Pedal past the shops of Via del Corso, soak up the atmosphere in buzzing Piazza Navona and see the famous Campo de’ Fiori market. Hop off along the way to snap photos of the Spanish Steps, the Colosseum and the Pantheon; toss a coin into the legendary Trevi Fountain and admire the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum. Best of all: the easy, 10km route is suitable for all ages and abilities.
- 3-hour bike tour of Rome
- Pedal past Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon
- See iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
- Learn about Rome’s fascinating history from an expert guide
- Easy 10km route: suitable for all ages and abilities
- Great introduction to Rome for first-time visitors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
On a bike tour, you can see more of Rome’s top sights in less time, learning about them from a guide.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Cavour, 302, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bici&Baci srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Cinecittà WorldBioparcoVilla FarnesinaVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Gladiator MuseumOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Case Romane del CelioGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)La PietàArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Silvano Toti Globe Theatre