2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Soak up the atmosphere of Rome after dark on an evening bike tour. Cycle around the sights, stopping to admire the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and more, plus enjoy a slice of Italian pizza and a beer as you look out over the illuminated Colosseum.
- Rome by night bike tour
- See the city’s atmospheric illuminations
- Tuck into a slice of pizza and enjoy a cold beer
- Easy level bike tour suitable for participants of average fitness
Saved to wishlist!
High quality city bike
Helmet and chain lock
A pizza and a beer overlooking the Colosseum
Bike seat for children (max. 4 years)
Anything that is not described in "Included in the tour"
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meal for infant to be paied on the spot, only if needed (maximum 15 euros)
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts
- All participants must carry an identification document (ID, Driving Licence, Passport)
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed, and it could be maximum half an hour less or more than the indicated time.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheely Bike Rental & Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Night Bike Tour in Rome with Pizza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Night Bike Tour in Rome with Pizza?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Night Bike Tour in Rome with Pizza?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Night Bike Tour in Rome with Pizza?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8325P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - OrvietoMountain Bike Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoCategory
Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Piazza VeneziaCampo de' FioriPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Via MarguttaEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Piazza di SpagnaPiazza della RotondaTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaProtestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Welcome to RomeVilla Farnesina